This Plugin enables commands to spawn an Event, e.g., a Gravestone, to the Player’s position. You can do that, e.g., when the Player loses a battle or walks into a trap. If you spawn a Gravestone while another one still exists, then this one disappears forever.
This Plugin does nothing more than spawn the Gravestone; it’s up to you what you want to do with it. Maybe restoring some Exp with the „Seizing“ Plugin?
This Plugin is perfectly combined with the Seizing Plugin!
- You need to download and include this Plugin: Event Spawner
- Ensure that the Event Spawner Plugin is above the Gravestone Plugin in the Plugin Manager
- If not already done, set up the Event Spawn Plugin, which includes the creation of a „Spawn Map“
- Create an Event on the Spawn Map that represents your Gravestone. That could be anything.
- Note down its Event Id
- Go into Plugin Manager –> MK_Gravestone, and define the Event Id of your Gravestone
MV Users: Plugin Commands
Use this Command to spawn the Gravestone:
Right-click, save as…
The plugin is completely free, but if you like it, I would be very happy about a small donation!